Pregnancy Yoga classes with birth preparation workshop will be starting in April.
Introducing a five week program to include four classes of prenatal yoga and then week five will be a birth preparation workshop for mum to be and partner.
Some of the benefits of practising yoga during pregnancy are:
- Asana practice stretches out achy muscles and releases tension, especially in the lower back area
- Strength is increased which helps the body to carry the extra weight of the baby and possible weight gain
- Helps improve circulation
- Improves sleep patterns
- Prepares the mother for birth by increasing her strength, stamina, breathing patience and acceptance
- Allows for quicker post-natal recovery
A gentle yoga practice during pregnancy can help relieve tension, recharge energy levels and in turn provide an overall sense of well being.
All mum’s to be welcome once passed 12 weeks and had first scan .